Fresh. Local. Easy.
Our retail option makes many of our great products directly available to local consumers. Simply register as a retail customer and begin filling your online cart.
For your convenience, we've pre-packed bags with the best of local North Country products. Choices include our delicious Breakfast Bag, seasonal Fruit and Veggies Bag, and a Snack Bag. We negotiate with farmers and producers to buy in bulk, so you get the highest quality products at a great price. You can also add a la carte items to your order, ranging from grass-fed steaks to shiitake mushrooms to yogurt.
Orders may be placed only during a limited window each week. This allows our farmers and producers time to list new products. Ordering begins Wednesday morning at 7:00 am and concludes Sunday evenings at the stroke of midnight. On Monday and Tuesday, our farmers harvest their fields and cheesemakers make their curd. We pick it up from them, pack your order, and deliver it to your chosen pickup location on the following Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
Upon registration and/or at checkout, specify which pickup location you will use. Pay online with your credit card. You can then pick your order at one of our distribution locations. Pickup locations and times include:
- Hidden Pastures Dairy in Glenfield (Friday 4-6 pm)
- Autumn Ridge Goat Farm in Turin (Friday 4-6 pm)
- Cummings Farm in Turin (Friday 4-6 pm)
- North Country Store in Philadelphia (Friday 4-6 pm)
- Clayton Food Coop in Clayton (Friday 4-6 pm)
- Freddy's Diner in Boonville (Thursday 4-6 pm)
- NEW All Saints Unitarian Universalist Church(Friday 1:00 - 3:00pm)
- NEW North Star Food Hub(Friday 3:00 - 5:00)
- NEW Tug Hill Vineyards in Lowville (Friday 3:00 - 5:00 pm)
- NEW Next Generation Creamery in Adams(Friday 3:00 - 5:00 pm)
NOW OFFERING HOME DELIVERY IN WATERTOWN AREA!
Contactless shopping & delivery (home delivery within 3-mile radius of City Center):$8 home delivery fee on orders.
Should you not be able to pick up your bags, please contact the hub regarding alternate arrangements. After the pickup period closes, the hub will attempt to contact you. If, after several attempts, the hub is not able to reach you, bags not picked up by customers will be donated to local food banks.
4012 Center St. PO Box 407 Lyons Falls, NY 13368
© Copyright North Star Food Hub